Chocolate Witch Hats
(Makes 30 hats)
One package of fudge striped cookies (11.5 oz)
30 chocolate covered kisses
Orange cake decorating icing
- Place each cookie face down on a cookie sheet lined with tin foil.
- Take the decorating icing and squeeze enough inside the circular hole in the middle of the cookie. Make sure the icing fills in the majority of the circle.
- Unwrap the chocolate kisses and press them over the orange icing, making sure that the icing surrounds the edges.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to eat.
Chocolate Witch Broomsticks
(Makes 40 broomsticks)
One package miniature peanut butter cups (12 oz)
40 pretzel sticks
- Unwrap a peanut butter cup and place it on a tray lined with tin foil.
- Take a pretzel stick and press it gently into the bottom of the peanut butter cup.
- Place in fridge until ready to eat.
Notes – Use a toothpick to make a hole in the bottom of the cup if you are having difficulty with the pretzels. If you are giving these away as gifts, keep the cups wrapped up and just stick the pretzel over the wrapper.
Olivia is a stay at home mother to two children, ages 6 and 4. She has been married to her husband for 11 years and they currently reside in Louisiana, where he is stationed. She is a food columnist and contributor for Red River Moms Magazine (a local publication) and is the owner and writer of the blog, Cooking With Libby. You can read more of her ventures with life and food over at www.cookingwithlibby.com.