We made it, you guys. Election Day is almost here. And as a reward for your endurance through this pure-insanity election season, there are a ton of places where you can get free stuff if you’re wearing an “I Voted” sticker.
We’re not talking about free pamphlets or rinky-dink pens here, either. You can get free donuts — from Krispy Kreme, no less! — with that precious sticker. And there’s plenty more where that came from. Ah, the perks of democracy!
So tomorrow, on Election Day, go out and vote (while wearing a pantsuit, if your heart desires) and then take your stickered self out for a treat — because you really deserve it.
1. Get a free donut from Krispy Kreme.
Walk into Krispy Kreme rocking that “I Voted” sticker and one free donut of choice is all yours.
2. Work out for free at Gold’s Gym.
Work off your donut — or all that election-related stress — for free at Gold’s Gym after casting your ballot.
3. Get free guac at Tijuana Flats.
4. Snag a free cookie from Great American Cookies.
With the tagline, “You chose your candidates, now choose a free cookie!” there’s no way you can pass up this deal.
5. Pick up a $5 “Conflicted Burger” from BurgerFi.
6. Score a free drink at Firehouse Subs.
Not interested in a burger? Stop by Firehouse Subs to pick up a sandwich, and get a free drink with your special sticker.
7. Bite into a free chocolate chip cookie from Nestle Toll House Cafe by Chip.
Clearly, you’ll have plenty of free or cheap stress-eating options on Election Day!
Read more at HelloGiggles.com