20) We never have enough Ibuprofen in the house!
19) Navigating the Tricare system is so easy.
18) I understand everything my service member says.
17) Driving cross country with three kids, two dogs and one goldfish only brings the family closer.
16) I love white walls.
15) I just got a tattoo that says “Hurry Up and Wait!”
14) I think honeymoons should only be taken for your 20th anniversary.
13) Last minute announcements of duty get me excited, because it’s another quality night alone with the kids.
12) Yes! Another unaccompanied tour!
11) I can never find my ID card.
10) I knew EXACTLY what I was getting into when I got married.
9) Every civilian I meet just “gets it”!
8) The weight listed on my ID card is 100 percent accurate.
7) I just filled out my damage claims from our move. That was super easy!
6) Civilians always ask the best questions. Always.
5) Hollywood military films are always so accurate!
4) I love that a serial killer’s “job” keeps him in one location longer than my husband’s does.
3) I always look so skinny on Skype.
2) My son, a senior in high school, loved moving the week before prom.
1) I’ve had entirely too much sex during my marriage.