Get a few seasoned spouses who are able to laugh at all the crazy, wonderful things we sometimes encounter in this lifestyle together, and, well…we can top a Top Ten any day of the week! So, without further ado, we introduce to you a list that will have you laughing in more cute acronyms than you can think of. Enjoy, and then share…and perhaps add a few of your own.
35 Things Military Spouses NEVER Say!
35) Here is my social security number.
34) You broke my grandmothers china? That’s OK; I wanted to get rid of it anyway.
33) Having a baby alone is an awesome adventure.
32) Of course your mother can have the first kiss!
31) Your deployment was extended by three months? That’s great news!
30) We are moving again and I can’t graduate? I didn’t want these credits to count anyway.
29) So glad the pharmacy is packed, I wanted to read the Hunger Games trilogy today.
28) I love going to the commissary on payday.
27) I feel bad, because we get paid so much!
26) I’ve gotten a PhD, started my own business, birthed two kids alone, survived 10 deployments, made 12 PCS moves and can overhaul the engines on both cars… I love being called a “dependent”!
25) Gosh, I am really sick of seeing them in that dress uniform.
24) I feel so bad that your spouse doesn’t get off of work until 5:30. Every. Single. Day.
23) I’d just like to be alone on Valentine’s Day.
22) My spouse has never asked me to send a nude picture.
21) Having absolutely no idea where my spouse is in the middle of a war zone for weeks at a time just adds to the mystery of our relationship.